Skip to content
Children, Discipleship, Family, Fellowship, Worship
Covenant Kid’s Ministry Check In Guide
August 12, 2021
Parents Guide to Mobile Check In with Covenant Kids Ministry
- Go to the App store on your phone and download the MobileMission App.
- Download newest version and use the email address Covenant has on file for you.
- Once account is created then if your child is on a roster for a class you will be able to check in by your phone.
- Open your app and you will see the below options.
- If there is a class that your child can check in to the button on the top called “Child Check-In” will be highlighted blue. Click on it.
- Choose your child and if there is an available class it will show “1 available class” or “2 available classes” if you are doing children’s church AND Sunday school. You can choose both now.
- Once you hit your child’s name it will give you the option of selecting the class you would like to check your child in to. You will need to click the class.
- Once you choose your class then you will hit the blue Select Button.
- If you have another child then you repeat steps 6, 7, & 8 again.
- Once you have selected your children and the classes to check them in, you will choose the blue “Scan to check in” button.
- The next screen will ask for permission to use your camera to scan a QR code. Hit Yes for this app and then it will be a camera option on your phone. You will need to go to the Narthex Area and scan the QR code at the Covenant Kids Desk.
- Once you scan the code, you will receive “You’re checked in! Pick up labels”.
You should see your labels printing at the table in the Narthex. There is a hospitality team member to help you if you have any questions or concerns. Or you can contact Katherine Bennett at email@example.com.
View Other Posts