This group meets the first Friday of each month.
A monthly meeting of people who enjoy reading good literature and discussing it in fellowship with others of similar interests. At the beginning of the year members suggest and select in advance a book for each month of the coming year. Volunteers facilitate the discussion at the monthly meetings at Covenant.
For more information, feel free to contact Annette Tingle at email@example.com.
- January: Book selection for 2023-2024
- February: In Praise of Difficult Women: Life Lessons from 29 Heroines Who Dared to Break the Rules – Karen Barbo
- March: The Soul of America: The Battle for our Better Angels – Jon Meacham
- April: Don’t Blow Yourself Up: The Further True Adventures and Travails of the Rocket Boy of October Sky – Homer Hikam
- May: Going There – Katie Couric
- June: The Innocents Abroad – Mark Twain
- July: No meeting – Independence Day week
- August: The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times – Michelle Obama
- September: Demon Copperhead – Barbara Kingsolver
- October: Da Vinci’s Ghost: Genius, Obsession, and How Leonardo Created the World in His Own Image – Toby Lester
- November: The Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Irin Carmon and Shana Knizhnik
- December: An Irish Country Christmas – Patrick Taylor