I want to reemphasize to you the key steps to take before attending in-person worship this Sunday at 10am:
- Please read the below guidelines and make an informed decision about whether in-person worship is the right choice for you and your loved ones
- Take your temperature before leaving home
- Use the restroom before leaving home
- Wear a facemask
- Doors open at 9:30 to permit staggered arrivals
- Park in the lower parking lot
- Use the Fellowship Hall & Narthex Portico entrances
- Follow the marked path
- Enter together as a family to receive your assigned seat
- Be mindful about maintaining at least 6-feet distance at all times from other participants
To read the current CDC guidelines for those who are at higher risk click HERE.
To read the full letter from the elders about Covenant’s policies click HERE.
To read the “play by play” diagram and reopening plan for June 7th click HERE.
Please read this information carefully so that you can make an informed choice about where you will worship. Thank you!
Please reach out to me anytime at 941-961-0121 with your comments or questions.